Presented at the Triological Society Combined Meeting in Miami Beach 2012 and won an Eastern Section Resident Research Award (William M. Montgomery Resident Research Award).
Waiting for thyroid surgery: A study of psychological morbidity and determinants of health associated with long wait times for thyroid surgery†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 2, pages 541–547, February 2013
How to Cite
Eskander, A., Devins, G. M., Freeman, J., Wei, A. C., Rotstein, L., Chauhan, N., Sawka, A. M., Brown, D., Irish, J., Gilbert, R., Gullane, P., Higgins, K., Enepekides, D. and Goldstein, D. (2013), Waiting for thyroid surgery: A study of psychological morbidity and determinants of health associated with long wait times for thyroid surgery. The Laryngoscope, 123: 541–547. doi: 10.1002/lary.23503
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- University of Toronto Comprehensive Research Experience for Medical Students (CREMS)
- University Health Network Thyroid Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!