The authors have no financial relationships or conflicts of interest related to this work.
How long is long enough to follow up children after cholesteatoma surgery? A 29-year study†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2568–2573, November 2012
How to Cite
Kuo, C.-L., Shiao, A.-S., Liao, W.-H., Ho, C.-Y. and Lien, C.-F. (2012), How long is long enough to follow up children after cholesteatoma surgery? A 29-year study. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2568–2573. doi: 10.1002/lary.23510
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!