Presented in part at the Triological Society 115th Annual Meeting at COSM, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 18–22, 2012.
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2248–2251, October 2012
How to Cite
Todd, J. T., Butler, S. G., Plonk, D. P., Grace-Martin, K. and Pelletier, C. A. (2012), Effects of chemesthetic stimuli mixtures with barium on swallowing apnea duration. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2248–2251. doi: 10.1002/lary.23511
The views expressed in this presentation are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Army, or Air Force, the Department of Defense, nor the U.S. Government.
Conflict of Interest: None
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- American Speech Language Hearing Foundation New Investigators Grant (Cathy A. Pelletier, PhD, MS, CCC-SLP), Johns Hopkins University
- the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!