All financial and material support for this research and work was departmental. None of the authors have any financial disclosures.
Tobacco dependence treatment: Influence of training experiences on clinical activities among otolaryngologists
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3005–3009, December 2013
How to Cite
Sutton, M. J., Payne, T. J., Gaughf, N. W., Crews, K. M., Elci, O. U., Peck, S. B. and Schweinfurth, J. (2013), Tobacco dependence treatment: Influence of training experiences on clinical activities among otolaryngologists. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3005–3009. doi: 10.1002/lary.23513
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!