This work was performed at Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2473–2481, November 2012
How to Cite
Carroll, T. L., Fedore, L. W. and Aldahlawi, M. M. (2012), pH Impedance and high-resolution manometry in laryngopharyngeal reflux disease high-dose proton pump inhibitor failures. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2473–2481. doi: 10.1002/lary.23518
Thomas L. Carroll, MD, is a workshop leader for Merz Aesthetics.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL1 RR025752
- National Institutes of Health
This article has been cited by:
- 1Extraesophageal Presentations of GERD, Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, 2014, 43, 1, 105,
- 3Chronic cough, Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery, 2013, 1, ,
- 4Clinical Analysis of High Resolution Manometry (HRM) in Patients with Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease, Korean Journal of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2013, 56, 10, 637, , , , ,
- 5Extra-Esophageal Manifestations of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment, Drugs, 2013, 73, 12, 1281, ,
- 6Extraesophageal Manifestations of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, 2013, 42, 1, 71, ,