Poster presentation at the Sixth International Conference on Acoustic Neuroma, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., June 28–July 1, 2011.
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2519–2523, November 2012
How to Cite
Heman-Ackah, S. E., Cosetti, M. K., Gupta, S., Golfinos, J. G. and Roland, J. T. (2012), Retrosigmoid approach to cerebellopontine angle tumor resection: Surgical modifications. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2519–2523. doi: 10.1002/lary.23524
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reconstruction after retrosigmoid approaches using autologous fat graft-assisted Medpor Titan cranioplasty: assessment of postoperative cerebrospinal fluid leaks and headaches in 60 cases, Acta Neurochirurgica, 2014, 156, 10, 1879, , , , ,
- 2Retrosigmoid approach, Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2013, 24, 3, 172,