The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Pediatrics: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Coblation tonsillectomy in children: Incidence of bleeding†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 10, pages 2330–2336, October 2012
How to Cite
Walner, D. L., Miller, S. P., Villines, D. and Bussell, G. S. (2012), Coblation tonsillectomy in children: Incidence of bleeding. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2330–2336. doi: 10.1002/lary.23526
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!