Dr. Volsky is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology Humanitarian Efforts Committee. The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2422–2427, November 2012
How to Cite
Volsky, P. G. and Sinacori, J. T. (2012), Global health initiatives of US otolaryngology residency programs: 2011 global health initiatives survey results. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2422–2427. doi: 10.1002/lary.23533
Podium presentation at the Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, General Otolaryngology Section, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 21, 2012.
All work was performed at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!