This paper was presented at the 2012 spring meeting of the American Broncho-Esophagological Association.
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2503–2510, November 2012
How to Cite
Ohno, S., Hirano, S., Kanemaru, S.-i., Mizuta, M., Ishikawa, S., Tateya, I., Nakamura, T. and Ito, J. (2012), Role of circulating MSCs in vocal fold wound healing. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2503–2510. doi: 10.1002/lary.23543
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose. This study was supported by MEXT KAKENHI, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Welfare Foundation and the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!