Presented in part at the Trilogical Society Combined Sections Meeting, January 26-28, 2012. Miami Beach, Florida.
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2592–2599, November 2012
How to Cite
Borek, R. C., Thaler, E. R., Kim, C., Jackson, N., Mandel, J. E. and Schwab, R. J. (2012), Quantitative airway analysis during drug-induced sleep endoscopy for evaluation of sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2592–2599. doi: 10.1002/lary.23553
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!