The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Women otolaryngologist representation in specialty society membership and leadership positions†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2428–2433, November 2012
How to Cite
Choi, S. S. and Miller, R. H. (2012), Women otolaryngologist representation in specialty society membership and leadership positions. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2428–2433. doi: 10.1002/lary.23566
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!