Spatiotemporal analysis of vocal fold vibrations between children and adults
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 11, pages 2511–2518, November 2012
How to Cite
Döllinger, M., Dubrovskiy, D. and Patel, R. (2012), Spatiotemporal analysis of vocal fold vibrations between children and adults. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2511–2518. doi: 10.1002/lary.23568
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: FOR 894/2 “Strömungsphysikalische Grundlagen der Menschlichen Stimmgebung.”
- NIH/NIDCD. Grant Number: R03DC011360-01
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!