Declaration of all sources of funding: This study was supported by the research grants given by the Foundation of Beijing Municipal Education Commission (KW200610025018) and Beijing Medicine Research and Development Fund (2009–3125).
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-M., Zhang, J., Liu, S.-L., Zhang, X., Yang, S.-N., Gao, J., Zhao, J., Chen, H., Chen, X.-X., Sun, F.-X., Shen, L. and Wang, D.-Y. (2013), Prevalence and associated risk factors of allergic rhinitis in preschool children in Beijing. The Laryngoscope, 123: 28–35. doi: 10.1002/lary.23573
The authors declared that no conflict of interest exists.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!