Dr. Huang was supported by Far Eastern Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 12, pages 2850–2854, December 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, P.-W., Fang, K.-M., Su, H.-W. and Huang, T.-W. (2012), Improved objective outcomes and quality of life after adenotonsillectomy with inferior turbinate reduction in pediatric obstructive sleep apnea with inferior turbinate hypertrophy. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2850–2854. doi: 10.1002/lary.23590
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!