B.K.W.'s research efforts are in part supported by NIDCD (National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders) T32DC000027.
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 12, pages 2824–2831, December 2012
How to Cite
Ward, B. K., Francis, H. W., Best, S. R., Starmer, H. M., Akst, L. M. and Gourin, C. G. (2012), National prevalence and impact of perioperative vagus nerve injury in vestibular schwannoma. The Laryngoscope, 122: 2824–2831. doi: 10.1002/lary.23605
Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 20, 2012.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!