This work was supported by Fundo de Incentivo à Pesquisa e Eventos–FIPE/HCPA. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Effect of turbinate surgery in rhinoseptoplasty on quality-of-life and acoustic rhinometry outcomes: A randomized clinical trial†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 82–89, January 2013
How to Cite
Lavinsky-Wolff, M., Camargo, H. L., Barone, C. R., Rabaioli, L., Wolff, F. H., Dolci, J. E. L. and Polanczyk, C. A. (2013), Effect of turbinate surgery in rhinoseptoplasty on quality-of-life and acoustic rhinometry outcomes: A randomized clinical trial. The Laryngoscope, 123: 82–89. doi: 10.1002/lary.23628
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!