Dr. Belafsky has submitted a provisional patent application for a kidney shaped esophageal dilator. Dr. Belafsky has had full access to all of the data in the investigation and takes full responsibility for the integrity of the data and accuracy of the data analysis.
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 721–726, March 2013
How to Cite
Cates, D., Plowman, E. K., Mehdizadeh, O., Yen, K., Domer, A., Gilden, M. and Belafsky, P. C. (2013), Geometric morphometric shape analysis in an ovine model confirms that the upper esophageal sphincter is not round. The Laryngoscope, 123: 721–726. doi: 10.1002/lary.23634
This work was funded by the University of California, Davis, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!