Delivered as an oral presentation at the 2012 Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 20–21, 2012.
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 727–731, March 2013
How to Cite
Chiang, T., Marcinow, A. M., deSilva, B. W., Ence, B. N., Lindsey, S. E. and Forrest, L. A. (2013), Exercise-induced paradoxical vocal fold motion disorder. The Laryngoscope, 123: 727–731. doi: 10.1002/lary.23654
The work was performed in the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!