Presented as an oral and poster presentation at the 20th Annual Dysphagia Research Society Meeting, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, March 7–10, 2012.
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 713–720, March 2013
How to Cite
Hoffman, M. R., Mielens, J. D., Omari, T. I., Rommel, N., Jiang, J. J. and McCulloch, T. M. (2013), Artificial neural network classification of pharyngeal high-resolution manometry with impedance data. The Laryngoscope, 123: 713–720. doi: 10.1002/lary.23655
This research was supported by National Institutes of Health grant numbers R21 DC011130A and T32 DC009401 from the National Institute on Deafness and other Communicative Disorders, NHMRC grant number 1009344, and a grant from the Thrasher Research Fund, Salt Lake City, Utah.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!