Presentated at the Triological Society Annual COSM meeting, San Diego, U.S.A., April 20, 2012.
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 757–766, March 2013
How to Cite
Ying, Y.-L. M., Lin, J. W., Oghalai, J. S. and Williamson, R. A. (2013), Cochlear implant electrode misplacement: Incidence, evaluation, and management. The Laryngoscope, 123: 757–766. doi: 10.1002/lary.23665
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!