This research is granted by TMU research funds, 99CM-TMU-06. The authors have no additional funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Increased risk of getting sudden sensorineural hearing loss in patients with chronic kidney disease: A population-based cohort study†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 767–773, March 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C., Hsu, H.-T., Lin, Y.-S. and Weng, S.-F. (2013), Increased risk of getting sudden sensorineural hearing loss in patients with chronic kidney disease: A population-based cohort study. The Laryngoscope, 123: 767–773. doi: 10.1002/lary.23669
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!