Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 18–22, 2012.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 641–645, March 2013
How to Cite
Godoy, J. M., Sewell, A., Johnston, B., Brown, B. T., Lu, X., Sinard, R. J., Rohde, S., Mannion, K., Netterville, J. L. and Yarbrough, W. G. (2013), Viable biobanking of primary head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 123: 641–645. doi: 10.1002/lary.23674
This study was supported by an endowment to the Barry Baker Laboratory for Head and Neck Oncology, Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center, Vanderbilt Department of Otolaryngology, and Vanderbilt Clinical and Translational Science Awards grant UL1 RR024975-01 from National Center for Research Resources/National Institutes of Health.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!