Presented at the Triological Society 115th Annual Meeting at COSM, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 20–21, 2012.
Differential cochlear implant outcomes in older adults
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1952–1956, August 2013
How to Cite
Roberts, D. S., Lin, H. W., Herrmann, B. S. and Lee, D. J. (2013), Differential cochlear implant outcomes in older adults. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1952–1956. doi: 10.1002/lary.23676
All research was conducted at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, Massachusetts.
Support for this research was from the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Department of Otolaryngology fund for resident research.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!