Presented at the Triological Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 584–587, March 2013
How to Cite
Rawal, R. B., Shah, R. N. and Zanation, A. M. (2013), Endonasal odontoidectomy for basilar impression and brainstem compression due to radiation fibrosis. The Laryngoscope, 123: 584–587. doi: 10.1002/lary.23677
This work was done at the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, University of North Carolina Memorial Hospitals.
R.B.R. gratefully acknowledges support from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation to the University of North Carolina for support of the Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Endoscopic Transnasal Odontoidectomy, Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Review, 2016, 24, 1, 2, , , ,
- 2Endoscopic endonasal transclival transodontoid approach for ventral decompression of the craniovertebral junction: operative technique and nuances, Neurosurgical Focus, 2015, 38, 4, E17, , , ,
- 4The endoscopic endonasal approach to the odontoid and its impact on early extubation and feeding, Journal of Neurosurgery, 2015, 122, 3, 511, , , , ,
- 5Endoscopic transnasal odontoidectomy without resection of nasal turbinates: clinical outcomes of 13 patients, Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine, 2014, 21, 6, 929, , , , , , ,