Presented at the Triological Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 584–587, March 2013
How to Cite
Rawal, R. B., Shah, R. N. and Zanation, A. M. (2013), Endonasal odontoidectomy for basilar impression and brainstem compression due to radiation fibrosis. The Laryngoscope, 123: 584–587. doi: 10.1002/lary.23677
This work was done at the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, University of North Carolina Memorial Hospitals.
R.B.R. gratefully acknowledges support from the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation to the University of North Carolina for support of the Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!