The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Triological Society Best Practice
Is speech language pathologist evaluation necessary in the nonoperative treatment of head and neck cancer?
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1571–1572, July 2013
How to Cite
Starmer, H. M. and Gourin, C. G. (2013), Is speech language pathologist evaluation necessary in the nonoperative treatment of head and neck cancer?. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1571–1572. doi: 10.1002/lary.23692
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- 1Pretreatment organ function in patients with advanced head and neck cancer: Clinical outcome measures and patients' views. BNC Ear Nose Throat Dis 2009;9:1–9., , , et al.