Funding for this project was provided in part by a career development award from Emory University's NIH Head and Neck Cancer Spore Grant, 5 P50 CA128613-0. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Radiation fibrosis of the vocal fold: From man to mouse†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue S5, pages SS107–SS125, December 2012
How to Cite
Johns, M. M., Kolachala, V., Berg, E., Muller, S., Creighton, F. X. and Branski, R. C. (2012), Radiation fibrosis of the vocal fold: From man to mouse. The Laryngoscope, 122: SS107–SS125. doi: 10.1002/lary.23735
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!