The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
The role of high-dose-rate and pulsed-dose-rate brachytherapy in the management of recurrent or residual stomal tumor after total laryngectomy†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 657–661, March 2013
How to Cite
Bartochowska, A., Skowronek, J., Wierzbicka, M., Leszczyńska, M. and Szyfter, W. (2013), The role of high-dose-rate and pulsed-dose-rate brachytherapy in the management of recurrent or residual stomal tumor after total laryngectomy. The Laryngoscope, 123: 657–661. doi: 10.1002/lary.23739
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!