Presented at the 115th Meeting of the Triological Society, April 20–21, Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA.
Hearing preservation and speech perception outcomes with electric-acoustic stimulation after 12 months of listening experience
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2509–2515, October 2013
How to Cite
Adunka, O. F., Dillon, M. T., Adunka, M. C., King, E. R., Pillsbury, H. C. and Buchman, C. A. (2013), Hearing preservation and speech perception outcomes with electric-acoustic stimulation after 12 months of listening experience. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2509–2515. doi: 10.1002/lary.23741
This clinical trial has been sponsored by MED-EL Corp. Dr. Oliver Adunka is a consultant for MED-EL Corp. and receives research support from Advanced Bionics Corp., Cochlear Ltd., and MED-EL Corp. Dr. Craig Buchman is a consultant for MED-EL Corp., Advanced Bionics Corp., and Cochlear Ltd. Marcia C. Adunka is a consultant for MED-EL Corp. The MED-EL EAS system, including the FlexEAS electrode and the DUET speech processor, are not FDA-approved. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!