This work was supported by NIH grant 5R01DC004993. The authors have no other financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Otology:Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Voice conversion in cochlear implantation†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue S3, pages S29–S43, April 2013
How to Cite
Wilkinson, E. P., Abdel-Hamid, O., Galvin, J. J., Jiang, H. and Fu, Q.-J. (2013), Voice conversion in cochlear implantation. The Laryngoscope, 123: S29–S43. doi: 10.1002/lary.23744
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!