This study was funded by grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH grants HD-53693 and HL-HL-62408). Sanjay R. Parikh, MD, is a consultant for Olympus. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Deep cervical lymph node hypertrophy: A new paradigm in the understanding of pediatric obstructive sleep apnea
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 2043–2049, August 2013
How to Cite
Parikh, S. R., Sadoughi, B., Sin, S., Willen, S., Nandalike, K. and Arens, R. (2013), Deep cervical lymph node hypertrophy: A new paradigm in the understanding of pediatric obstructive sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2043–2049. doi: 10.1002/lary.23748
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!