This report was deemed exempt from requiring approval by the institutional review board.
Head and Neck
Development of a moderate fidelity neck-dissection simulator
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1682–1685, July 2013
How to Cite
Griffin, G. R., Rosenbaum, S., Hecht, S. and Sun, G. H. (2013), Development of a moderate fidelity neck-dissection simulator. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1682–1685. doi: 10.1002/lary.23769
The work was funded by the University of Michigan Clinical Simulation Center.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- 1Validity and efficacy of a pediatric airway foreign body training course in resident education. Ann Oto Rhinol Laryngol 2011;120:635–640., , .
- 2Resident training in flexible gastrointestinal endoscopy: a review of current issues and options. J Surg Ed 2007;64:399–409., , , , , .
- 4Integration of surgical simulation in plastic surgery residency training. Stud Health Technol Inform 2012;173:497–499., , , et al.