This study was supported by a grant of the Korean Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea (A110814).
Periostin may play a protective role in the development of eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps in a mouse model
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 1075–1081, May 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-W., Kim, J. H., Jung, M. H., Hur, D. G., Lee, H.-K., Jeon, S.-Y. and Kim, D. W. (2013), Periostin may play a protective role in the development of eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps in a mouse model. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1075–1081. doi: 10.1002/lary.23786
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association of periostin expression with eosinophilic inflammation in nasal polyps, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2015, 136, 6, 1700, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Development and Utilization of a Mouse Model of Nasal Polyps, Journal of Rhinology, 2015, 22, 1, 1, , ,
- 3Differential expression of periostin in the nasal polyp may represent distinct histological features of chronic rhinosinusitis, Auris Nasus Larynx, 2015, 42, 2, 123, , , , , , ,
- 4IL-25 as a novel therapeutic target in nasal polyps of patients with chronic rhinosinusitis, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2015, 135, 6, 1476, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Periostin: its role in asthma and its potential as a diagnostic or therapeutic target, Respiratory Research, 2015, 16, 1, , , , , , ,
- 6Expressions and Roles of Periostin in Otolaryngological Diseases, Allergology International, 2014, 63, 2, 171, , , , , , , , ,