This study was supported by a grant of the Korean Health Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea (A110814).
Periostin may play a protective role in the development of eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps in a mouse model
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 1075–1081, May 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-W., Kim, J. H., Jung, M. H., Hur, D. G., Lee, H.-K., Jeon, S.-Y. and Kim, D. W. (2013), Periostin may play a protective role in the development of eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps in a mouse model. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1075–1081. doi: 10.1002/lary.23786
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!