Presented at the Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 18–22, 2012.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 683–688, March 2013
How to Cite
Christophel, J. J., Johnson, A. K., McMurry, T. L., Park, S. S. and Levine, P. A. (2013), Predicting positive margins in resection of cutaneous melanoma of the head and neck. The Laryngoscope, 123: 683–688. doi: 10.1002/lary.23799
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!