Disclosures: Joseph M. Reinhardt is a shareholder in VIDA Diagnostics, Inc.
Flexible models for planning repair of complex tracheal anomalies†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue S4, page S77, December 2012
How to Cite
Kacmarynski, D. S. F., Amendola, R., Reinhardt, J. M. and Smith, R. J. H. (2012), Flexible models for planning repair of complex tracheal anomalies. The Laryngoscope, 122: S77. doi: 10.1002/lary.23802
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!