Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 20–21, 2012.
Isometric and swallowing tongue strength in healthy adults
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2469–2473, October 2013
How to Cite
Todd, J. T., Lintzenich, C. R. and Butler, S. G. (2013), Isometric and swallowing tongue strength in healthy adults. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2469–2473. doi: 10.1002/lary.23852
This work was supported by National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders R03 DC009875, by the Wake Forest School of Medicine Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center (P30 AG21332), and by the General Clinical Research Center grant of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (M01-RR07122).
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!