Dr. Stachler is on the advisory board and is a speaker for Teva Pharmaceuticals.
Head and Neck
PROMIS evaluation for head and neck cancer patients: A comprehensive quality-of-life outcomes assessment tool
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1368–1376, June 2014
How to Cite
Stachler, R. J., Schultz, L. R., Nerenz, D. and Yaremchuk, K. L. (2014), PROMIS evaluation for head and neck cancer patients: A comprehensive quality-of-life outcomes assessment tool. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1368–1376. doi: 10.1002/lary.23853
This work is Dr. Stachler's Triological Society Candidate Thesis.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!