The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Clinical characteristics and therapeutic response of objective tinnitus due to middle ear myoclonus: A large case series†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2516–2520, October 2013
How to Cite
Park, S.-N., Bae, S.-C., Lee, G.-H., Song, J.-n., Park, K.-H., Jeon, E.-j., Park, Y. S. and Yeo, S.-W. (2013), Clinical characteristics and therapeutic response of objective tinnitus due to middle ear myoclonus: A large case series. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2516–2520. doi: 10.1002/lary.23854
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!