Presented as a podium presentation at the Triological Society Spring Meeting at COSM, San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 21, 2012.
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 629–634, March 2013
How to Cite
Amin, M. R. and Friedmann, D. R. (2013), Simulation-based training in advanced airway skills in an otolaryngology residency program. The Laryngoscope, 123: 629–634. doi: 10.1002/lary.23855
This study was funded in part by an intramural grant from the New York University School of Medicine Program for Medical Education Innovations and Research (awarded to M.R.A.). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!