This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (KRF-2011-0014024). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Polycaprolactone spheres and theromosensitive pluronic F127 hydrogel for vocal fold augmentation: In vivo animal study for the treatment of unilateral vocal fold palsy
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1694–1703, July 2013
How to Cite
Kwon, S. K., Song, J.-J., Cho, C. G., Park, S.-W., Choi, S. J., Oh, S. H. and Lee, J. H. (2013), Polycaprolactone spheres and theromosensitive pluronic F127 hydrogel for vocal fold augmentation: In vivo animal study for the treatment of unilateral vocal fold palsy. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1694–1703. doi: 10.1002/lary.23879
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: KRF-2011-0014024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!