This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (no. 18591893; 2010-2012) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. The study protocols were approved by the Institutional Review Board of the University of Occupational and Environmental Health. The first and second authors (K.-H.N., H.S.) contributed equally to this work. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Possible participation of acidic pH in bone resorption in middle ear cholesteatoma
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 245–250, January 2014
How to Cite
Nguyen, K.-H., Suzuki, H., Ohbuchi, T., Wakasugi, T., Koizumi, H., Hashida, K., Baba, R., Morimoto, H. and Doi, Y. (2014), Possible participation of acidic pH in bone resorption in middle ear cholesteatoma. The Laryngoscope, 124: 245–250. doi: 10.1002/lary.23883
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!