The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Is there a “July effect” for head and neck cancer surgery?
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1889–1895, August 2013
How to Cite
Hennessey, P. T., Francis, H. W. and Gourin, C. G. (2013), Is there a “July effect” for head and neck cancer surgery?. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1889–1895. doi: 10.1002/lary.23884
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Academic Year-end Changeover and Stroke Outcomes, Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, 2014,, , , , ,
- 2Outcomes Measurement in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer, Current Oncology Reports, 2014, 16, 3,
- 3Perioperative Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients Undergoing Anterior Cervical Fusion in July, Spine, 2014, 39, 7, 612, , , ,
- 4The Economic Burden of Head and Neck Cancer: A Systematic Literature Review, PharmacoEconomics, 2014, 32, 9, 865, , , , ,