This study was supported by the National Institutes of Health grant number RO1NS071067. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Facial nerve repair
Fibrin Adhesive Coaptation versus Epineurial Suture Repair in a Rodent Model
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1618–1621, July 2013
How to Cite
Knox, C. J., Hohman, M. H., Kleiss, I. J., Weinberg, J. S., Heaton, J. T. and Hadlock, T. A. (2013), Facial nerve repair. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1618–1621. doi: 10.1002/lary.23885
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!