This work was supported by Turku Doctoral Programme of Biomedical Sciences, The Finnish Medical Foundation, Turku University Foundation, The Finnish Otolaryngology Foundation, Turku University Hospital, and Kirsti and Tor Johansson Cancer and Heart Foundation.
Head and Neck
Prognostic markers in stage I oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2435–2441, October 2013
How to Cite
Dunkel, J., Vaittinen, S., Grénman, R., Kinnunen, I. and Irjala, H. (2013), Prognostic markers in stage I oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2435–2441. doi: 10.1002/lary.23888
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!