Presented as a poster at the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fall Meeting, Washington, DC, September 5–8, 2012.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Simultaneous retraction and marking for maximum conchal cartilage harvest
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1622–1625, July 2013
How to Cite
González-Castro, J. and Aldrich, J. (2013), Simultaneous retraction and marking for maximum conchal cartilage harvest. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1622–1625. doi: 10.1002/lary.23890
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!