The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Triological Society Best Practice
What is the best imaging modality to investigate olfactory dysfunction in the setting of normal endoscopy?
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 4–5, January 2014
How to Cite
Higgins, T. S. and Lane, A. P. (2014), What is the best imaging modality to investigate olfactory dysfunction in the setting of normal endoscopy?. The Laryngoscope, 124: 4–5. doi: 10.1002/lary.23892
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- 2Clinical evaluation and symptoms of chemosensory impairment: one thousand consecutive cases from the Nasal Dysfunction Clinic in San Diego. Am J Rhinol 2006;20:101–108., , , , .