Dr. Sam J. Daniel has been on an advisory and educational panel for Merck.
Ototoxicity of aluminum acetate/benzethonium chloride otic solution in the chinchilla animal model
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2521–2525, October 2013
How to Cite
Pitaro, J., Mood, Z. A. and Daniel, S. J. (2013), Ototoxicity of aluminum acetate/benzethonium chloride otic solution in the chinchilla animal model. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2521–2525. doi: 10.1002/lary.23904
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!