The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Comparison of intermittent intratympanic steroid injection and near-continual transtympanic steroid perfusion as salvage treatments for sudden sensorineural hearing loss
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 9, pages 2264–2269, September 2013
How to Cite
Chou, Y.-F., Chen, P.-R., Kuo, I.-J., Yu, S.-H., Wen, Y.-H. and Wu, H.-P. (2013), Comparison of intermittent intratympanic steroid injection and near-continual transtympanic steroid perfusion as salvage treatments for sudden sensorineural hearing loss. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2264–2269. doi: 10.1002/lary.23909
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!