H.-S. Lin has a consultant agreement as a proctor with Intuitive Surgical, Inc. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Transoral robotic surgery for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 7, pages 1811–1816, July 2013
How to Cite
Lin, H.-S., Rowley, J. A., Badr, M. S., Folbe, A. J., Yoo, G. H., Victor, L., Mathog, R. H. and Chen, W. (2013), Transoral robotic surgery for treatment of obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 123: 1811–1816. doi: 10.1002/lary.23913
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!